Our tour guide meet your at your hotel between 7:30am to 8:30am, and then drive to The Forbidden City. As the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world, the Forbidden City is the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Altogether 24 emperors lived and conducted state affairs in the Forbidden City for a total of 491 years. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
And then drive to Temple of Heaven, it covers an area of 273 hectares, which is 3 times larger than the Forbidden City. The Temple of Heaven is not only the largest group of the temple buildings in China, but also the largest heaven-worshipping architecture in the world.
Have a Chinese lunch in Bangfuchun Restaurant at 1pm, Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China., expressing Chinese imperial spirit excellently.
- Pricing: 280 CNY p/p
- Departure: Daily
- Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Pick-up Your Hotel between 7:20am and 8:30am
- Finishing Your Hotel around 18:00pm
- Payment Types: Cash
- Guide: English Speaking tour guide
- Lunch: Typical Chinese lunch
- Tickets: Include entrance tickets
- Visit shops: Visit Two shops on the way ( if you don’t like shopping, no need spend money)
- Include: Entranceticket transportation lunch tourguide
- Exculde: drinks cablecar