Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Simatai west one day tour (No shopping)
Our tour guide meet your at your hotel about 6:00am , and then drive to Jinshanling Great Wall (130 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). Join a small group for hiking at Jinshanling Great Wall to Simatai West around 10 o’clock Hiking more than 3 hours.(No walk backwards)
Jinshanling Great Wall
The Jinshanling Great Wall was initially built from 1368 to 1389 in the Ming Dynasty, and in 1567 or 1570 rebuilding of the Wall was mainly directed by General Qi Jiguang. The Wall is about 21 to 24 feet high and 15 to 18 feet wide, which is made of brick and stone.
The Jinshanling Great Wall has an elevation of 2100 feet. There is a cableway up to the Jinshanling Great Wall. The fact is that it is very easy to walk up to the Jinshanling Hiking for 3 hours to Simatai west . Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall around Beijing. Lunch time around 2pm.
In a word, the beautiful scenery of the jinshanling Great Wall scenic spots, historical relics, military facilities, ancient art, folklore, has high ornamental value and scientific research value. Easy for hiking.
Simatai Great Wall was built during Ming hongwu, the town of thistle company commanders qi jiguang Tan Lun reinforcement and the governor. The mountain steep, steep topography, engineering pile, at the foot of simatai Great Wall, see it leaning against the blue sky, stand, wild cloud hovering, extremely high risk. The guilin is like a person’s fingers together, two-way ladder shaped. If from the west to the Great Wall, side looked, only has the other on, as if to climb, as long as can be commanding. But once on the first summit of the watchtowers, turn round looking eastward, but there are other force. When the second peak of the watchtowers。
Simatai Great Wall is yuanyang lake is divided into two segments. Yuanyang lake by flowing the restless in 37 ℃ hot spring all the year round and the icy cold spring assembled, the mixed water changes in temperature, each to winter, still rippling in the lake, the fog.Easy for hiking
Travel Notes: (6:00-17:00)
- Pricing: 350 CNY p/p
- Departure: Daily
- Duration: Approx 10 hours
- Hiking Area: Jinshanling Great Wall and Simatai west
- Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 6:00am
- Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm
- Great Wall Hiking Time: Hiking about 3 hours
- Payment Types: Cash
- Guide: English Speaking tour guide
- Lunch: Typical Chinese lunch
- Tickets: Include entrance tickets
- visit shops: No shopping stop
- 2hours expressway from Beijing to Jinshanling, Hiking from jinshanling to simatai west around 6.5km,after 3 hours hiking have lunch in local restaurant, back to Beijing.
- Include: Entranceticker transportation lunch Englishguide